Licensing Plays and Musicals for Schools and Community Theaters Since 1928
Log In or Sign Up
Adaptations of the Classics
Full Length Plays
Short Play Scripts
Ten Minute Plays
Ten Minute Monologues
Social Awareness Plays
Books and Resources
Ben Nye Makeup
Submit a New Work
For Our Customers
About Our Authors
Frequently Asked Questions
I have questions about the Broadway Series, where can I find those answers?
How can I order one of your plays?
How can I pay for my order?
I need my order as soon as possible. How do I request expedited shipping?
How can I make changes to an order before it is shipped?
Why haven’t you shipped my order of scripts?
We have decided not to perform the play we ordered. Can we return the scripts?
What is an “eScript”?
I did not receive eScript!
How can I preview a ten-minute play?
What is a royalty and when do I have to pay it?
I have a very small budget. Can I purchase just one script and photocopy it for my cast?
Can I alter the play I have purchased for my performance?
What are Limited Video Rights?
Limited Video Rights are available for most Works. If available, your purchase will grant you:
1. Right to digitally record the performance(s)
2. Right to make up to 100 reproductions with a notice affixed to each reproduction as stated below:
For private home use only. Unauthorized public performance, broadcasting, copying or distribution is a violation of applicable federal and international laws. Heuer Publishing [Author's Name].
3. Right to sell and distribute up to 100 reproductions of the digital recording.
4. Right to air the digital recording on your organization's website, the local cable or public access channel for a period not to exceed 90 days from the date of the first performance.
5. No rights are conveyed through the purchase of this product to allow video uploads for internet streaming other than those mentioned above. This includes YouTube, Facebook, and other sites of that nature.
© 2019 Heuer Publishing